- 1. Bottom 10: Practices to Avoid in Health Care Transformation
- As Canadian Doctors for Medicare illustrated in its Top 10, there are many ideas that have been shown to improve quality and efficiency while preserving or improving equity in our health care system. These ...
- Created on 09 January 2011
- 2. Quebec User Fees: OPEN LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER - April 2010
- ... proportion of patients abuse the health care system. Second, the proposal assumes that the introduction of a user fee would reduce abuse and therefore save money. Unfortunately, these assumptions are ...
- Created on 09 April 2010